Campus 365 always encourages clients to use the support ticket option in the case of any issues or problems, as it is beneficial for a number of reasons:
- Structured Communication: Support tickets provide a structured format for communicating your issue or request to the support team. This ensures that all necessary information is included and prevents important details from being overlooked
- Documentation: Each support ticket creates a record of the issue, including the details provided and any actions taken to resolve it. This documentation can be valuable for future reference, tracking progress, and identifying recurring problems
- Prioritisation and Accountability: Support tickets are typically managed through a system that assigns priority levels and tracks their progress. This helps the support team prioritise and allocate resources based on the severity and urgency of the issue. It also promotes accountability as ticket ownership can be assigned, ensuring that someone is responsible for addressing your concern
- Efficiency and Time Management: Support ticket systems often include features like automated routing and notifications, enabling faster response times and reducing delays. The system helps streamline the support process and allows support agents to handle multiple tickets simultaneously, improving efficiency and minimising response times
- Escalation and Collaboration: If your issue requires further attention or expertise, support tickets can be escalated to higher-level support staff or specific teams. This facilitates collaboration among support personnel, allowing for more comprehensive and specialised solutions to be provided
- Tracking and Resolution: Support tickets provide a clear timeline of interactions, allowing you to track the progress of your request or issue. As the ticket progresses, updates and resolutions can be documented, ensuring transparency and clarity throughout the support process
- When you click the support button, a pop-up window will appear, prompting you to enter basic information such as your name, email, subject, description, institute id, and screenshots (for reference).
- When you create a ticket, you will receive an email with the details of your ticket so that it can be followed up on later.
Note: Kindly refer to the article What is Institute ID? if you would like to find out your institute id.