Payslip can be generated for an employee through the Payroll feature. Before generating the Payroll, you should have the salary templates created in the platform.
You can learn more about how to create the salary templates by clicking here.
To generate the payroll,
- Navigate to ERP > Human Resource > Payroll.
- Filter the employees by selecting desired filters.
- Click on Generate Payroll button to generate the payroll for an employee.
- Add earnings, deductions, and reimbursements if any.
- Click Calculate Salary button
- Confirm the Payroll details
- Click Save.
Once the payroll is generated, click on Proceed to Pay button to initiate the payment (If Settlement feature is enabled) or to mark the payroll as paid. You can select only one mode of payment out of the given options.