The following list of Do's and Don'ts should be followed by all users in order to maintain a successful platform implementation.
- Explore the Campus 365 help portal for all instructions and solutions
- Please complete all of the initial trainings provided by the Campus 365 team in order to gain a better understanding of the platform
- There must be an assigned Point of Contact who can attend all training sessions and stay connected with the support or CSM team as needed
- Those certain institute users who intend to use the Campus 365 platform should undergo training first from administrator or the POC to ensure smooth operations
- Throughout their orientation and training sessions, institute users must undergo a hands-on in their instance (in certain cases on a test environment) before deploying the application in a Live environment
- Avoid entering false or incorrect data into your Campus 365 instance as it may result in confusion
- Never share your login credentials with anyone
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.