Students may be promoted to higher classes after a specific duration. An Admin or Privileged employees need to follow the below-mentioned steps to start a new academic year process in Campus 365. This configuration will be a one-time task for an entire academic year.
- Step 1: Navigate to Academics > Student Promotion and Promot the students to the next session for each Course/Class and Batch/Section.
- Step 2: Import the Fee structure from the previous year's fees master. If you are using a new fee structure for the upcoming academic year, this step can be ignored and a new fee structure can be created after promoting the students.
- Step 3: Create/Link the subjects with new academic year Courses/Classes and Batches/Sections by navigating to Academics > Students and Academics > Subject Groups.
- Step 4: Create a new timetable by navigating to Academics > Timetable > Bulk Import Timetable.
- Step 5: Import/update transport setup for the new academic year - Setup transport for the new academic year. You can import the stops and routes from the previous academic year if the settings are the same.
- Step 6: Navigate to Settings > Platform Settings and change the academic year to the new academic year from the dropdown and save.
Congratulations, you have successfully migrated to the new academic session.