Fees master is used to assigning the fee particular and fee group to the students. The Admin or any Privileged Employee can access and create a fee master in Campus 365.
To create a Fee Master, navigate to Finance > Fees Setup > Fee Master
- In the Fee group/Fee category field, select the created fee group.
- In the Fee type field, select the fee type that you want to assign to the selected fee group.
- In the Due date field, enter the date after which the fee will become due.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount of the fee.
- In the Fine section, select whether the fine type is a percentage or a fixed amount.
- Click the Save button.
Note: You can assign multiple fee particular to a fee group. To understand more about this, please go through the Basic steps for creating a fee structure.