Admission Lead in Campus 365 is a prospect who has expressed interest to take admission to your institute. With Campus 365, you can capture your leads through your website’s sign-up form, email threads, appointments, call logs, Facebook and Google ads.
To add a lead, go to ERP > Reception Desk > Admission Leads > New Admission Enquiry
Finding your leads in Campus 365:
- From the Admissions Leads tab, you can sort the results and filter them, to see a list of refined leads.
- If you’d like to narrow your search results further, you can add filters of your choice and sort the leads by their lead source, enquiry date, next follow-up date, stage/status.
Lead details page:
- A quick glance at the details page of any lead gives you all the data you need to engage with the lead better.
- When you click on the view button under the actions column, you are directed to the lead’s details page. You can find all the lead’s information on this view.
- In this view, you can add the next follow-up date, phone call logs, and any additional notes of your conversion with the lead.
- Based on your interaction with the lead, you can select the Status/Stage of the lead respectively.