In Campus 365, the Admission Lead is a prospect who has expressed interest in attending your institute. You can capture leads with Campus 365 by using your website's sign-up form, email threads, appointments, call logs, Facebook, and Google ads.
To add a lead, go to ERP > Reception Desk > Admission Leads > New Admission Enquiry.
Finding your leads in Campus 365:
- From the Admission Leads tab, you can sort the results and filter them to see a list of refined leads
- If you’d like to narrow your search results further, you can add filters of your choice and sort the leads by their lead source, inquiry date, next follow-up date, stage, or status
Lead details page:
- A quick glance at the details page of any lead gives you all the data you need to engage with the lead better
- When you click on the view button under the actions column, you are directed to the lead’s details page. You can find all the lead’s information on this page
- In this view, you can add the next follow-up date, phone call logs, and any additional notes about your conversion with the lead
- Based on your interaction with the lead, you can select the status or stage of the lead, respectively