The platform's most powerful user, Campus 365 Super Admin, or Admin, has access to all of the platform's modules and functionalities. This user has the ability to create numerous users and grant them access to all the modules.
The steps to take if this is your first time using them are as follows:
1. Utilizing the username and password you were given at sign-up, log in as an administrator.
2. Providing some fundamental details about your workplace is part of configuring the general settings.
3. Creation of each subject, batch/course, and class that is offered at the institute.
4. To configure the SMS package in your account panel's SMS settings, ask your Campus 365 Account Executive. The necessary settings under "Settings" > "SMS Settings" will be made by the account executive.
5. Setup for human resource management:
a. List the different staff categories in your company.
b. Describe the different positions that are available in each of these groups.
c. List all of the departments that exist at your institution.
d. List the number of working days needed to determine the pay cut.
e. Create a list of every sort of leave you take, along with any supporting information.
Campus 365 will use student admission (Quick Links > Student Info > Student Admission) to execute data entry for all students as part of the data onboarding service (if that data is provided to us in a prescribed format that is mentioned in the portal itself). For the most efficient implementation, use custom import with a CSV file format.
Develop a schedule for a duration of time:
1. Determine the class times.
2. Specify a weekday.
Decide on the timespan:
1. Assign the topics and the relevant teacher
2. Use the attendance module to monitor student attendance. It allows the opportunity to choose a certain type of attendance pattern.
Designing a charge structure for the batches:
1. For a group of batches, determine a master category.
2. Add characteristics to the master category.
3. Create specialties and disciplinary actions.
Designing an exam structure:
1. Select the proper grading scheme while creating an exam.
2. Construct an assessment
3. Set up the assessment date.
4. Review and record the findings.